Last Updated on January 16, 2021
When looking for a trust and will document program, it can become an overwhelming task with all the choices available. In this article, Quicken WillMaker & Trust Basic vs. Premium 2021 by Nolo – Comparison, you’ll explore the features and pros and cons of these two programs and discover which one better fits your needs. A few questions to ask yourself are; what documents do you want to create? Do you want to download the program, or do you prefer to have a disc that uploads to your computer? Do you want additional ebooks? Is customer service important to you? By answering these questions and reading this review, you will be well on your way to choosing the right program for you -Quicken WillMaker & Trust Basic 2021 or Quicken WillMaker & Trust Premium 2021.
Creating your own documents can save you a lot of money compared to hiring an attorney. However, after completing your documents, you might want to consult with an attorney to be sure everything is complete, compliant with your state, and covers your needs.
Please be aware with both of these versions, estate planning documents are not valid in Louisiana, U.S. Territories, or Canada.
Available In Both PC And Mac Download
- 1 GHz Or Higher And Memory Minimum 2GB
- Storage: 54 Mb Available Space
- Download Size 1.5 Gb
- Windows 8/8.1/10
- macOS Sierra 10.12
Nolo Quicken WillMaker & Trust 2021 is Quicken’s basic WillMaker program. Being the basic line, it does come with quite a few forms, which might be exactly the program you need depending on your situation.
Includes the Ability to Create the Following Documents
Boy, with the new version of Nolo Quicken WillMaker & Trust 2021, they did a fantastic job of getting us more documents. Last year there were only a handful of documents, where this year, all I can say is wow. So many more documents that were only available in the premium version are now given in this basic version. Here are a few of them – see the table at the bottom of the post for a more thorough list.
- Revocable Living Trust
- Health Care Directive
- Durable Power of Attorney – Financial
- Final Arrangements
- Letters to Survivors
- Contains A Quiz To Help You Decide What Documents You Need.
- An Interview Format That Lets You Complete Documents At Your Own Pace.
- A User-friendly Legal Manual Answers Common Questions.
- Free Legal Updates Through 2021.
- Estate Planning Documents Are Not Valid In Louisiana, U.S. Territories, Or Canada.
- Great Price Point
- Easy To Use
- Good Product For The Price
- Limited ebooks
- No returns or refunds – but this is pretty standard with computer software.
I wrote a more in-depth review of the Quicken WillMaker & Trust 2021; click the button to read.
- 1GHzAnd 2GB Hd Memory
- Storage: 54 Mb Available Space
- Windows 8/8.1/10
- Mac Os 10.12
- Internet Connection For Legal And Technical Updates
- Comes With A Cd And Download Keycard
- Asin: B08jyn39k8
Quicken WillMaker & Trust 2021 Premium comes with all the documents included with the Basic version. In addition to those documents, there are also 20 of Nolo’s Digital ebooks. If you don’t feel you require the ebooks, then the Basic version would be the one to choose. The ebooks included are:
- 8 Ways to Avoid Probate – 101 Law Forms for Personal Use – Becoming a US Citizen – Credit Repair – Every Californian’s Guide to Estate Planning – Everybody’s Guide to Small Claims Court – Get it Together – Living Together – Long-Term Care – Make Your Own Living Trust – Neighbor Law – Plan Your Estate – Renters Rights – Saving The Family Cottage – Social Security Medicare Government Pensions – Special Needs Trusts – The Complete IEP Guide – Working For Yourself
- State Specific
- Windows and Mac Compatible
- Included are 20 Nolo’s eBook Library Topics
- Updates Through March 2022
- The Price Is Slightly Higher Than The Basic Version.
- No Digital Delivery
|Document||Nolo Quicken WillMaker & Trust 2021||Nolo Quicken WillMaker & Trust 2021 Premium|
|Revocable Living Trust||✔️||✔️|
|Durable Power of Attorney for Finances||✔️||✔️|
|Health Care Directive (Living Will & Health Care POA)||✔️||✔️|
|Letter to Survivors||✔️||✔️|
|Information for Caregivers and Survivors||✔️||✔️|
|General Bill of Sale||✔️||✔️|
|Limited Power of Attorney for Finances||✔️||✔️|
|Authorization for International Travel with Minor||✔️||✔️|
|Authorization for Care of Minor||✔️||✔️|
|Authorization for Minor’s Medical Treatment||✔️||✔️|
|Child Care Agreement||✔️||✔️|
|Elder Care Agreement||✔️||✔️|
|Pet Care Agreement||✔️||✔️|
|Affidavit of Domicile||✔️||✔️|
|General Notice of Death||✔️||✔️|
|Notice to Creditor of Death||✔️||✔️|
|Revocation of Health Care Directive||✔️||✔️|
|Security Agreement for Borrowing Money||✔️||✔️|
|Notice to Terminate Joint Credit Card Account||✔️||✔️|
|Revocation of Power of Attorney||✔️||✔️|
|Authorization to Drive a Motor Vehicle||✔️||✔️|
|Child Care Instructions||✔️||✔️|
|Housekeeping Services Agreement||✔️||✔️|
|Request for Birth Certification||✔️||✔️|
|Notice to Put Name on Do Not Call List||✔️||✔️|
|Subscription to Membership Cancellation Form||✔️|
|Employee Death Benefits Letter||✔️||✔️|
|Executor’s Letter to Financial Institutions||✔️||✔️|
|Price or To Purchase||Current Price or To Purchase||Current Price or To Purchase|
What has your experience been with creating legal documents either by yourself or with a third party? Comment below.